|City Mini GT $349|
The City Mini GT was actually the reason for our trip to Buy Buy Baby. I had been researching for months, unable to pull the trigger on Amazon and finally decided that the City Mini GT was going to be the one, but I had to try it out first. For this particular ride, it was an elusive creature, only to be found about 30 min away at the closest Buy Buy Baby. No Babies R US for this one.
|Mountain Buggy $549|
- Bassinet + Toddler: You can't see it here, but this stroller also turns into a bassinet with a few snaps and re-configurations of the seat you see here.
- Wheels: These wheels don't mess around! They are definitely sturdy and I can see them easily making their way through grass and sand. The front wheels can be locked to get through tricky terrain.
- 2 Way Facing: The seat can face forward or backward.
- Not many cons with this stroller. We really loved it. The only drawback was for my husband, the handle was pretty low.
My Husband's Final Verdict: Great stroller, only drawback was the handle not telescoping high enough for a tall man!
|Bugaboo Cameleon $889|
- Stylish: I love that pink!
- Versatile: You can get many different configurations of this stroller.
- Weight Restriction: Only 37.5 lbs! If I'm going to pay this much for a stroller, I would hope it would last longer than that! In comparison, the UPPAbaby is 50 lbs.
|Uppababy Vista $729|
- Handling: She drives like a dream. Not quite as smooth as the Bugaboo, but noticeably better than the City Mini GT, and even the Mountain Buggy.
- Extras: Not only does this stroller come with a bassinet (not that we need this now), but also, the belly bar, rain shield, and mosquito net.
- Sunshade: Great coverage, exceeded the coverage of the Mountain Buggy.
- Local: UPPAbaby is from Hingham, MA! (South Shore LOVE)